jump to contents
Synchroscope driver simulates synchroscope meta that indicates the frequency and phase of commercial electricity and powered electricity.
It stops or rotates the meta indicator clockwise or counter clockwise by using RUNNING FREQ. command and INCOMING FREQ. command with 14 bit resolution indicated by the simulation computer. It has control functions such as ENABLE, PHASE INVERTER, LOCK and MASTER-SLACE, and using phase detector, it outputs the current phase in 7 bit data to determine the input time of power when replacing the power.
ADR automatic dispenser
ADR automatic dispenser automatically dispenses the electronic personel dosimeter to permitted personnel by checking the biometrics (fingerprints) and legal dosimeter (TLD) of the worker. When returned, it sends the dose of worker to server and initializes the ADR data.
Access control system for radiation controlled zone
Access control system for radiation controlled zone controls unauthorized access and permits only the authorized personnel into the site. By checking the technician access record and legal dosimeter, and by automatically sending the exposure dose of the technician to server, it realizes work efficiency.
Sample collection facility
- Normal Primary Sampling System(Cooler, Sink, LP)
- Post Accident Sampling System(Rack, Sink, LP)
- Secondary Sampling System(Sink, Sample Pump, LP)
- Radwaste Sampling System(Liquid&Gaseous, LP)
- Applied in water quality analysis sector for automatic measuring and analyzing of nuclear reactor coolant system in 1st nuclear system (NSSS) and steam and circulating water system sample in 2nd system
Plant real time monitoring system - HanPrism
- Software solution for real time processing, storing and analyzing mass capacity operation data from plants such as power plants, and petrochemical plants
- Capable of checking and analyzing field data from remote places, and read the pattern of previous data to prevent in advance any potential failure of plant device in the future
- A solution that shows the plant operation efficiency between decision maker, manager and hands on worker to improve process and reduce plant operation cost through data based communication
HMI controlling system - ARIDES
- Highly reliable DCS (Distributed Control System) controlling and supervising HMI (Human Machine Interface) solution that supports user's safe and efficient operation of controlling and supervising facilities of diverse plant sectors such as nuclear power, steam power, hydro power and combined cycle power systems
- Many existing power plants and factories have long been in operation and HMI systems without the latest technology are used until the expiry of the entire lifetime of DCS. Hence, tremendous amount of installation cost is needed for purchasing and installing discontinued hardware and there are difficulties for reflecting the demands of users. Therefore, instead of replacing the entire controlling system, upgrade only the deteriorated systems and minimize the time and cost taken for replacement.
Predictive diagnosis/early warning system - HanPHI
- HanPHI is a solution offering the overview of presence or absence of abnormality in generator facility through 'health index' and 'early warning' as if making early diagnosis of disease from health checks.
- While previous predictive devices in generators used fixed values and give warnings if the current value differs from previous data, HanPHI implements real time reliability index on overall generation facility to identify and detect micro signal at the beginning of abnormal symptom and indicate for users for easier facilitation of data.
ERMS Local Control Unit(LCU)
365 days Non-Stop Operation working in a line with Radiation Meausrement Instrument, Data Aquisition and Storage on a second/minute basis.
– Support Calibration, Operation and Managment of Measurement Instrument
– Using Nulide ROI information, Produce Real-time Statistical Information over cps per each Nuclide.
– Indicate the Interested ROI section on a Spectrum Chart.
– Auto Renewal and Cumulative Display of Counting Rate for Time Diffences of Gamma Spectrum with lines of 44 colors according to Relative Sizes.
ERMS Intergrated Management System
Check Entire ERM Operation Status by the Intergrated Environmental Radiation Management System
– Map based ERMS Measurement, Display States of Instrument Operation by Symbol or Value
– Remote Management and Detailed Information Check to understand quickly Emergency/Damage
– Print Reports on Statistical Information, Value and Time-series Charts on Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly basis.
Radiation Space/Vehicle/Backpack Mobile Tracking System
Moving and Working Togather with Various sorts of Radiation Measurement Instruments, Provide Location based Radiation Data Aquisition and Analysis
Provide Training Mode in a line with Intergrated Monitoring System of Environmental Radiation
Data Management of Location and Period using Maps.
Remote Transmission of Data into the Intergrated Monitoring System of Environmental Radiation
Remote Insulation Resistance Measurement System by High Voltage Electric Motor
Spare Electric Motor Measures and Manages the Insulation Resistance Periodicaly to Secure System Reliability, However Repetitive Operation and Maintenance creates Gap at Tulip Contactor Leading to Increased Contact Resistance, Damage and bodily Injuries due to Manual Operation.
This is to Measure Insulation Resistance Remotely to Predict Failure and Manage History to Secure Reliability, and Prevent Safety Accidents.
Valve Leakage Monitoring System
Using Hi sensitivity sound sensor, it monitors internal leakage of valve in real time and provide information of the early stage leakage caused by Foreign substances on the side of Valve body and seat, damages due to frequent valve opening and closing or crack between valve body and seat, defects on STEAM, PACKING, weld defect or fatigue crack.
A system to Install sensors on a front and a rear part of valve using a clamp, analyze and estimate the leak by transmitting the sound signal to a measurement system through preamplifier.
LPMS (Loose Part Monitoring System)
LPMS is one of the NIMS(Structural Integrity Monitoring and Diagnosis of Nuclear Reactor System). The shock sensitive accelerometer sensor attaced on the external wall of steam generator and nuclear reactor drifts around with water coolant in a system estimating the location, weight and the risk of loose parts which can create critical damage to a system. By providing information of the risk of internal damage it consolidates structural integrity of nuclear reactor system.
ASTS (Automatic Seismic Trip System)
This system is desinged to take follow-up measures after Fukushima crisis to perform Trip when earthquake occurs exceeding the set value after earthquake
Analyze Response Spectrum and CAV
SMS (Seismic Monitoring System)
A system to analyze earthquake wave detected by high speed data scanning from accelerometer sensor to provide alarm in the situation of set value(0.01g) excess to the main control section, and through earthquake data analysis, proceeds stability evaluation and as well as estimate operating basis earthquake(OBE) and allows operator to analyze earthquake information even after the earthquake
FPGA-Based DPS DPS (Diverse Protection System)
The Diverse Protection System is to stop nuclear reactor and turbine to operate auxiliary feedwater system to protect power plant safely when the defunctionalization of the protection system of the power plant. This is a Core Equipment requiring high level of Reliability and outstanding stability.
* Woori Technology designed, manufactured and distributed DPS with FPGA new technology application for the first time in Korea.
SIS : Signal Isolated Splitter
I.Splitter is a product to change and distribute signal (mA, V, Contact) after electrical segregation by receiving various signal (mA, V, mV, Pt100, Contact) from site
– Quality class : Q
– Eletric Power class : CLASS 1E
System for Managing Radiation Contamination on Vehicles (SVM-8600)
VPM7000 System is specially Designed to Detect the Radiation Contaminated Material Loaded on Trucks. As the Basic VPM7000 System has Flexibility to Manage from one to four Detectors, it can Perform Dynamic Measurement depending on Vehicle Type, Freight and Changes in a Local Situation. SFT is equiped with System Customizing Ability to change the Size of Detector and Function of Control Unit according to the Needs from Fields.
Environmental Radiation Comprehensive Monitoring System (SIREN/ERIMS)
Expert System to Manage and Analyze Data from a Fixed Station on the basis of the Electronic Map with Data from Mobile Tracking Station such as Space/Vehicle/Marine/Backpack. Incident Management in case of Emergency and Speedy Decision-Making will be provided.
– Provide Incident Response Training Environment under the scenario setting of Virtual accidents as well as Managing Real accidents
– Provide Cooperative System for Real-Time Sharing of collected Data on Emergency/Training with Interagency
Radiation Monitoring System(CMK-100)
Real-time Measuring and Monitoring Gas Filled Radiation to measure and monitor the level of radiation contamination in air. Detector. Measure the Particulate, Iodine with Particulate or Noble Gas at the same time.
Radiation Monitoring System Computer and Software (RSK-100)
Area Radiation Detector to Measure and Monitor Space Radiation Dose in Atmosphere. It Measures the Dose Consecutively and Display the Measured Value on a Local Controller as well as Transmitting the Measured Value from All the Detectors to the Operator’s Computer through RS-485 Communication.
Radiation Monitoring System Computer and Software (RSK-100)
This consists of LOOP part to receive data from a radiation monitor, SERVER part to manage the data, and terminal and other peripherals to control and operate radiation. Radiation monitor is composed of duplex system using RS485, and SERVER and OIU are composed of a duplex system using ETHENET communication.
As a distribution control system for nuclear power plant which was successful in localizing for the first time domestically in 2010, this product is DCS platform developed for the purpose of applying to MMIS non-nuclear series instrumentation control system of APR-1400 type nuclear power plant. Currently, it was delivered to new reactor 1,2 at Ulchin MMIS and will be delivered to new reactor 5,6 at Kori by November, 2017.
Application series are as follows:
– Power Control System series
– Plant Control System series
– NSSS(Nuclear Steam Supply System Control System) series
– Main Feed Water Control System series
– Diversity Protection System series
CMS (Condition Monitoring System)
System composed so that preventive maintenance linked with production schedule as well as the failure prevention of facilities can be made by evaluating, controlling the condition of industrial machine through monitoring.
VMS (Vibration Monitoring System)
System that systemizes the vibration analysis technology & knowhow of power plant, grafts intelligent prediction analysis, detects the failure or problem of main facilities earlier to prevent a severe accident by monitoring the condition of turbine & main rotating devices in real time.